1. What can I expect on my first visit?
- Sixty minutes should be allowed for your eye exam, and an additional 30-45 minutes if glasses or contacts are needed.
- If your eyes need to be dilated, please be aware that you may need to have someone drive you home after your visit. The dilation drops normally will last for 3 to 6 hours on average. Since your eyes will be light sensitive, please bring along a pair of sunglasses.
- A digital retinal photo will be taken of your eyes to enhance our view of your retina (back of eye). This helps in early detection of many eye diseases.
- If you are interested in having a contact lens examination, we provide a professional fitting, lens handling class, trial lenses and follow up visits.
- Regular follow-up preventive care visits are recommended for maintaining long lasting eye health. Therefore, we encourage our patients to adhere to the doctor ordered visit schedule.
- We will advise you when it is time for your next visit and help you with appointments that best suit you and your busy schedule.
Take a tour and see what you will experience during your visit.
2. What insurance do you take?
To see if your plan is accepted or if you don’t see your insurance carrier represented below please call our office. We will be more than happy to contact your insurance to determine coverage
3. What if I don’t have vision insurance? What options do I have?
Potential Other Savings & Packages
- Even if Procare Vision Center is not part of your current vision plan, we may offer a 15% savings. Please call our office and we will be more than happy to explain any details.
- Also, check to see if you qualify for an out-of-network benefit. Simply call your insurance company and they will provide you with a claim form. One of our opticians will be happy to help you fill out your claim for and provide you any necessary documentation.
- Children’s eyeglass package available – Get serious savings on our great selection of glasses for children age 18 and under when they’re fitted with one of our children packages. This offer includes your choice of frame and non-glare, polycarbonate lenses with scratch coat and UV protection.
- Procare Vision Center is offering special pricing on their childrens’ eye exams. Just $60! This offer is good for one child’s eye examination at a savings of up to $110. May not be combined with some insurance plans or other offers. This price does not include a contact lens examination. Applies to children 12 years old and under.
- We offer financing through Care Credit. The Care Credit Card is an easy financing program for all types of medical and material purchases. Patients can apply online using the link below.
5. How do I request prescription refills?
If you require a refill on medications, you may either call our office or contact us through the website. We will need the following information. Your name, date of birth, what medication you need refilled and to which pharmacy you would like it sent. Also please leave a number where we can contact you. Please allow 48 hours to process