|For All Your Eye Care Needs|
|Carolyn J. Davis OD||Faith O. Salyer OD||Lauren E. Grillot OD, MS|
Welcome to our office! We thank you for entrusting your eye care to us. Our entire staff is a team dedicated to providing the highest quality eye health care and service to our patients. Please let our receptionist or any member of our staff know of any special needs or requests you may have.
ProCare Optometrists Are AOA InfantSEE Providers
The American Optometric Association encourages parents to include a trip to the optometrist in the list of well-baby check-ups. Assessments at six to twelve months of age can determine healthy development of vision. The InfantSEE program allows every infant to be examined at no charge before the age of one. Dr. Davis and Dr. Salyer are your certified InfantSEE providers in the Troy area.
thirty-seven combined years of experience caring for thousands of
patients with all types of vision problems
• Experience in contact lenses, pediatrics, geriatrics, foreign body removal, infections, and dry eye
• Latest diagnostic techniques for Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration and Diabetic Retinopathy
• Specialized in Pediatric Eye Care
• Dr. Salyer and Dr. Grillot are certified in Corneal Refractive Therapy (CRT) - corneal reshaping without surgery
• Dr. Grillot specializes in children with learning related vision disorders.
Involved in the Community
We participate in Vision U.S.A. and Health Partners projects to
provide free care to needy local citizens
• Members of the Troy Chamber of Commerce
• Our optometrists are RealEyes presenters to school kids of all ages.
• We give free screenings to Troy Christian School & at healthfairs.